Meet Raj S. Pandher, CPA(BC), CPA(Washington)
Raj S. Pandher is a Manager at Hutcheson & Co. and has been a valued member of the firm since September 2012. Raj provides accounting and tax advisory services to individuals and private corporations in various industries. Particularly, Raj specializes in US/Canada cross-border taxes and estate planning.
Raj is first and foremost a people’s person. This characteristic enables him to treat each client as an individual, not a file and establish an in-depth personal and business rapport with each one. Client accessibility is very important to him, and clients especially value the attention, knowledge, and skills He offers. His priority is to provide clients with creative solutions to their issues through proactive, personalized service.
Raj is licensed as a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) and Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in North America (Canada & United States) which allows him to easily communicate with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) to resolve client issues. He is also interested in pursuing the Trust and Estate Practitioners (TEP) designation in the future. Prior to joining Hutcheson & Co., He worked in the construction industry as a Plant and Operations engineer and also earned a diploma in accounting from Kwantlen Polytechnic University.
Raj can be reached at email@example.com or via phone: (250) 522-6000 for any questions or assistance on Canadian and US income tax matters. Raj is also accepting new clients right now. When not at work, Raj visits his family and friends in Vancouver, enjoys playing golf and maintains a healthy lifestyle. Raj also speaks Punjabi as a second language. Raj is currently looking for volunteer opportunities with a not-for-profit organization.
- US-Canada cross border tax planning and compliance
- Cross border financial planning
- Canadian personal and corporate tax planning and compliance
- Canadian non-resident tax planning and compliance
- Personal Income tax planning and compliance for deceased taxpayers & estates
- Trust and Estate Planning
- CRA and IRS dispute resolution
Professional Certifications & Educational Qualifications:
- Chartered Professional Accountant, CPA (British Columbia)
- Certified Public Accountant, CPA (Washington, US)
- Post-graduate Diploma in Accounting
- Bachelors of Technology (BTech) in Mech. Engg. with Distinction
Professional Memberships & Affiliations:
- Chartered Professional Accountants of British Columbia (CPA BC)
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (CPA Canada)
- Canadian Tax Foundation (CTF)
- Washington State Board of Accountancy (WSBA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Estate Planning Council (EPC) of Victoria
- Greater Victoria Chambers of Commerce (The Chamber)
Raj is Canadian Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) and US Certified Public Accountant (CPA) & working with clients throughout Canada and the US. Raj advises on cross border tax and financial planning matters. Raj can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
or via telephone at 250-522-6000
Latest posts by Raj S. Pandher (see all)