Meet Raj S. Pandher, CPA(BC), CPA(Washington)
Raj S. Pandher provides accounting and tax advisory services to individuals and private corporations in various industries. Particularly, Raj specializes in US/Canada cross-border taxes and estate planning.
Raj is first and foremost a people’s person. This characteristic enables him to treat each client as an individual, not a file, establishing an in-depth personal and business rapport with each one. Client accessibility is very important to him, and clients especially value the attention, knowledge, and skills he offers. His priority is to provide clients with creative solutions to their issues through proactive, personalized service.
Raj has been a valued member of Hutcheson & Co. since September 2012. He is licensed as a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) and Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in North America (Canada & United States) which allows him to easily communicate with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) to resolve client issues. Raj is also interested in pursuing the Trust and Estate Practitioners (TEP) designation in the future. Prior to joining Hutcheson & Co., Raj worked in the construction industry as a Plant and Operations engineer and also earned a diploma in accounting from Kwantlen Polytechnic University.
When not at work, Raj visits his family and friends in Vancouver, enjoys playing golf and maintains a healthy lifestyle. Raj also speaks Punjabi as a second language. Raj is currently looking for volunteer opportunities with a not-for-profit organization.
- US-Canada cross border tax planning and compliance
- Cross border financial planning
- Canadian personal and corporate taxation
- Canadian non-resident tax filings and compliance
- Trust and Estate Planning
- CRA and IRS dispute resolution
Professional Certifications & Educational Qualifications:
- Chartered Professional Accountant, CPA (British Columbia)
- Certified Public Accountant, CPA (Washington, US)
- Post-graduate Diploma in Accounting
- Bachelors of Technology (BTech) in Mech. Engg. with Distinction
Professional Memberships & Affiliations:
- Chartered Professional Accountants of British Columbia (CPA BC)
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (CPA Canada)
- Canadian Tax Foundation (CTF)
- Washington State Board of Accountancy (WSBA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)