Loading Website ...

Questions & AnswersCategory: QuestionsI need some help with back tax
Anonymous asked 2 years ago

Hello, I have to file 2007, 2008 and 2009 taxes. I have just received all the copies of my T4’s from CRA. What I don’t know is where I get the booklets to fill out? I figured CRA would have sent me books with the other paperwork. I am probably getting money back for the most part and have spoken with them extensively regarding this and some other HST issues. I’ve dealt with the HST stuff and am waiting for a return for that but still need to file the personal back stuff. No penalties or anything……….whew!!!!!! Thank u in advance. Shane

1 Answers
Phil HoganPhil Hogan Staff answered 2 years ago

Hi Shane
Please give me a call at the office (250-381-2400) and I’ll do my best to help.

Your Answer