Loading Website ...

Questions & AnswersCategory: QuestionsNeed help with US tax!
Lucy Ostrinski asked 2 years ago

Wondering what the fee is to do a US tax return.  My husband and I have rental property in Arizona. 

1 Answers
Phil HoganPhil Hogan Staff answered 2 years ago

Thanks for the question. The cost to prepare a 1040NR and state return will depend heavily on the information provided and the organization of the materials.
Please give me a call at the office (250-381-2400) and I’ll be able to give you a much better idea of cost to file these returns.

Your Answer