Loading Website ...

Are you a US citizen living in Canada?

Did you know you are still required to file US tax returns even though your are not living in the US.

Cross border tax rules can be complex and difficult to navigate without proper professional help.

Let Hutcheson and Company be there to guide you through the labyrinth of tax rules and requirements for US Citizens living abroad.

Our experienced team of cross border tax professionals have been helping US Citizens file their taxes for over 27 years.

Don’t settle for just any regular accountant.

Bad professional advice can be dangerous and can lead to penalties. Work with the cross border tax professionals at Hutcheson & Company to ensure all of your US tax requirements are met.

Contact us today for your free cross border tax consultation!

Visit https://www.hutcheson.ca or call 250-381-2400

(Correction: the video above outlines that Hutcheson and Co has been doing US taxes for over 30 years. While in fact some of our members have been preparing tax returns this long, the firm has been in existence since 1987).

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of

Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Philip Hogan

Contact Philip Hogan

Contact Me

The information contained in this article is for general use only and should not be viewed as professional advice. Accounting and tax rules and regulations regularly change and individuals should contact a competent professional to obtain accounting and tax advice based on their specific situation.


More from this Author

Our dynamic Team are always contributing the latest tips and techniques to keep you in the know with all things tax, accounting, and bookkeeping. See more from this author below.